My Thoughts

My photo
I would like to share my poems, thoughts, memories, photos, favorite quotes and life stories with you.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Understanding



I wrote the below speech at 3:00 am on the morning of Rebecca's Funeral Mass. With the help and Grace from God; I walked up to the altar at the microphone and said this speech after the clossing of the Mass.

My Understanding
In Loving Memory of
Rebecca Lynn Gwizdala
Mass on October 5, 1996


My Children are the Greatest Gift
God Has ever given me
throughout my life experiences.
My Children have enriched my life,
and I thank God every day for this
Special Blessing.
I always knew that you were
only borrowed. And, one day,
you would be the one
I would have to return
Home too soon.
This has been my biggest cross,
as your Mother to carry
on my journey back Home.



Now, I understand some of
the pain Mary felt,
as her Son died on the Cross.
And, my total Devotion of
the Consecration to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom
through the Blessed Virgin Mary.



When God called you Home, the
Angels came to take you by the hand,
leading you along the shinning path
of the place of Peace and light.
You are Home at last,
as you saw the Lord open His arms,
welcoming you with a smile into
the everlasting Joy,
that
is
His Love.
This has been a very heavy cross
to everyone you left behind.
But, I know you will be like an
angel for each one of us, until
we too are called Home to the Lord.
I will see you later in Heaven with
Faith, Hope and and Charity,
while my love, hugs, precious memories and selfishness
remains here in the earthly world.
Love Mom
I love you very much and
I will see you later.

Please pray for all family members
and friends who are holding any negative emotions;
such as guilt, anger, and resentment.
May the Peace of Christ be with you!

Copyright@1996 Pamela M. Graul-Gwizdala
I gave  permission to  Sandra Helene Straub  to place My Understand in her book,  Death Without Notice
                                                                                          
                                                                                               My Review1

No comments:

Post a Comment