My Thoughts

My photo
I would like to share my poems, thoughts, memories, photos, favorite quotes and life stories with you.

Sunday, May 13, 2012


Especially for you on Mother's Day was written in the hope my poem would help me get through  Mother's day without Rebecca in my life to celebrate. I am in hoping this poem will give you peace.     


Especially for you on Mother's Day


I am wishing you a Happy Mother's Day from me to you
as Our Lord sends His Grace and Love all year through
I am praying in our Heavenly Rose Garden with Mary too
in Thanksgiving for my special Mother and all that you do



I have taken your broken heart to Heaven for all to see
what a beautiful loving mother you have been to me
I have asked Our Lord to set your grieving heart free
while I have been singing Ave Maria on bended knee



 I will shower you with Serenity Roses from Heaven above
so that you may see a glimpse of Our Savior's purest Love
Spread your arms like the wings of Our Peaceful white Dove
while sharing His consolation and compassion like a warm glove


When you are trying to fall to sleep way past eleven
vision me with all the Angels and Saints in Heaven
While you see Ecstasy because of what Jesus has given
dream of Paradise with His Heavenly words of Seven



Roses are so beautiful, gentle and sweet with delight
as, I am hoping you will sleep more peacefully tonight
Our Heavenly Angels will embrace you so near and tight
until the morning sun awakes you with His warmest light

 This poem is especially for you on this Mother's Day
because you enriched my life with love in every way
I know you will never understand why I couldn't stay
because there was so much we wanted to do and say

I wish you a Happier Mother's Day from all Our Angels too
I am praying on this Mother's Day, that you are not so blue
So, just pick up your daily crosses as our Jesus taught us to 
then, offer your sufferings to save souls in all that you do 

Copyright@1998 Pamela Marie Graul-Gwizdala

No comments:

Post a Comment